HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! welcome back to my blog, so today i will be sharing with a recipe for okra soup but instead of palm oil i will be using tomato paste and vegetable (cooking oil) please let me know your thought leave a comment and also check out the video.
- tomato paste
- spring onions
- fresh chili peppers
- garlic powder
- stock cubes
- parboil meat and season with rosemary,stock cubes, garlic powder,onions and pepper.
- fry shrimps and season with stock cubes, garlic and pepper.
- with same pan fry onions and tomato paste
- add okra
- add stock cubes and pepper.
- empty pan into pot of parboiled meat, add water and bring to boil for 2 to 5mins
- add spring onions…all done