Hello, welcome back to my blog, today i am going to introduce you to my very simple beef and broccoli recipe, this may not be conventional to some of you or traditional because i like to take a certain food and prepare it to suit my personal taste, so enjoy…
- Red ball pepper
- Soy sauce
- corn starch
- chilli pepper(powder)
- marinate the beef with tablespoon of cornstarch, pinch of salt and tablespoon of soy sauce (add teaspoon of sugar is needed) let sit for half and hour while you chop and prepare other ingredients.
- pour oil into preheated pan and add diced garlic and teaspoon of rosemary.
- pour in your beef and stir fry till medium done.
- add spices and required.
- add onions and stir fry for 1 to 3 minutes.
- add broccoli
- stir fry and leave to sit as long as you want.
Serve with rice or potatoes …ENJOY!